Veneers are commonly placed on the front surface of a front tooth or a row of front teeth to enhance your smile and overall appearance.
All veneers are Australian made, and here are mainly two types of Veneers:
- Composite veneers – are made of composite and they are the cheapest option and can be done in a single visit although they may not last a long time.
- Porcelain veneers – are made up of ultra-thin porcelain that is permanently bonded to your natural tooth enamel. Porcelain veneers provide a more natural look, superior durability and are highly stain resistant and these require two to three visits.
Veneers can alter the appearance of teeth in many ways –
- They can whiten your smile
- straighten slightly crooked teeth
- cover up small chips and cracks
- increase the size of your teeth by lengthening and widening your teeth
- close small gaps