Dr Basil has attended many courses by leaders in the field including Dr Steve Olmos, Dr Derek Mahoney, Dr Anne Marie Cole and Dr Harry Ball. He has personal experience in this field as he has been diagnosed with moderate sleep apnea and had nasal surgery to enhance his breathing.
Nasal breathing is a very important component in sleep apnea and Dr Basil will assess this and recommend appropriate X rays and referrals to ENT specialists for assessments prior to any device being made.
Included within your treatment:
- Special customised snoring devices (based upon a thorough assessment involving a detailed history/questionnaire of your symptoms)
- X-rays to identify the underlying issue
- A visual assessment by Dr Basil
- Assessment of all the relevant reports on your sleep
- Consultation with your GP and sleep physician if required
Dr Basil has partnered with Aer Healthcare which is an end to end sleep diagnostic and therapy company dedicated to determining the best outcome for the patient. Aer Healthcare works directly with the public and in cooperation with dentists, sleep physicians, technologists, and scientists in a progressive team approach so that you get a comprehensive diagnosis.