Dr Basil is one of the most highly regarded dentists located Brisbane Southside. Knowing that general dentistry is an ever-evolving and technologically advancing discipline, Dr Basil’s goal is to make sure your overall dental health and wellbeing is his number one priority.
Dr Basil’s professionalism and superior level of care along with the clinic’s convenient makes Annerley Dental one of the most popular on the Southside of Brisbane.
How Annerley Dental Can Help
At Annerley Dental, we offer a range of general dentistry services with a focus on preventative care, restorative care, cosmetic procedures and overall health concerns. Dr Basil, a general dental practitioner, helps patients to maintain good oral hygiene and dental health with the aim to prevent problems occurring in the future, saving you money in the long term.
But if dental problems are found, a good general dentist has the skills to perform restorative procedures
Dentistry Suited To Your Needs
Contact Us Today
General Dentistry Services
Dr Basil is acknowledged in the industry as being one of the best dentists in Brisbane. As part of a routine visit to his dental practice in South Brisbane, you will have a thorough examination of your mouth, and your breathing and airways, a professional scale and clean by Dr Basil not an Oral Hygienist, and a discussion about your dental and overall health.
Annerley Dental offers patients a full range of the best dentist services in Brisbane.
- Bonding – to fill cavities, eliminate spots, chips or discolouration.
- Fillings – to repair damage to the structure of the teeth caused by tooth decay, injury or trauma
- Teeth Whitening (in-chair and take home)
- Dental Implant Crowns – to repair extensively decayed or damaged teeth
- Crowns – to improve the strength and appearance of the tooth
- Bridges – to replace missing teeth in the most natural way
- Zirconia and Composite Veneers
- Grinding splints and custom-fitted mouthguards for Bruxism
- Simple and complex root canal treatment – when the blood supply or nerve supply to the tooth is infected through decay or injury
- Gum (periodontal) treatment – a thorough dental cleaning and implementation of a regular oral hygiene routine
- Gingival contouring (gum lift)
- Oral hygiene and dietary advice through preventative dentistry
- Sedation through the use of happy gas is also offered if required
Help maintain good oral health by Dr Basil providing oral hygiene instructions at no extra cost. Regular oral examinations and professional teeth scale and cleans are important for prevention.
Dr Basil, as an oral physician, will assess other areas and provide services for:
Sleep-disordered breathing/Sleep apnoea/hypopnea
- Orthodontics for children and adults
- Muscle relaxants and dermal fillers for Dentistry
- Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
- Anti-aging and dermal fillers for facial aesthetics
- Dermaquest Skincare range
What to Expect at Your Appointment
Dr Basil, your local Dentist in South Brisbane, likes to start your initial consultation with a comprehensive examination. He will assess your smile, facial appearance, lips, teeth, gums, and soft tissues around your mouth and your airways and breathing. A treatment plan will be formulated and explained to you.
It is Dr Basil’s number one priority to educate his patients on dental care. It is why is appointments are 40 minutes. Dr Basil recommends regular oral examinations and scale and clean appointments every 6 to 12 months. Depending on your personal needs, this will help maintain healthy teeth and gums.
Patients visits will be individualised, and some will only need to come in every 12 months or longer. Unlike some preferred provider clinics which specify 6 monthly appointments for everyone, Dr Basil will base your next appointment time on an individual needs basis.
Perfect for Family Visits
Dr Basil is child-friendly who supports children to feel at ease in the Dentist chair. His bright and cheerful staff and environment will help to make your child’s dental visit fun and enjoyable.
Book Your Appointment Today
Treat yourself with the highest level of care, precision and expertise available from Dr Basil. He provides you with an experience of comfort and knowledge that is unsurpassed, with personalised treatment solutions just for you.
To book a general dentistry treatment with Annerley Dental call today on 07 3391 4366 or book online for a comprehensive dental experience